Controlled Combustion, a diverse and stable company, that has been in business for over 30 years is looking to add an Operations Manager to the Boiler Repair Department. The company is seeking candidates that are looking for a workplace in which to grow and prosper.
The selected candidate will be required to dispatch, manage and schedule work for 12 technicians in the Boiler Repair Department, as well as coordinate with our customer base and warehouse managers to scheduling work. Prior knowledge of cast iron and fire tube scotch marine boilers is a plus, but not required. We will train the right candidate.
- Personality Traits:
- Creative Problem Solving
- Forward Thinking
- Highly Motivated
- Day To Day Responsibilities:
- Schedule Work for 12 Crews
- Coordinate and Assist Customers Via eMail, Fax and Phone
- Review and Process Service Tickets
- Organization and Prioritize Tasks:
- Must Be Comfortable Handling a High Volume of Tasks
- Must Be Able to Organize Job Specific Documentation and Information
- Retrieve Files Upon Request
- Computer skills desired:
- Web Navigation
- Effectively use search engines i.e. Bing, Google
- Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word & Windows XP
- Competitive Salary
- Health Benefits (including dental and vision)
- Profit Sharing Plan and 401K
- Room for Growth
Associated topics: construction, construction manager, gcc, healthcare, project, project manager, public, scheduler, site, site supervisor
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...