The Dig QA Tester intern will:
- Test and detect defects in potential new features or upgrades to the mobile app using established and tedious methods
- Accurately execute all assigned test cases
- Enter detailed, but concise, bugs into bug database
- Input data relating to features such as the app?s dog-friendly locations database
- Regress fixed bugs on each release
- Be prepared to provide insight as to usability and experience in relation to similar apps
- Be a positive role model, in terms of both work performance and attitude
This position is remote with the option of working in our New Orleans, LA office.
Associated topics: performance test, process, prevent, qa, quality assurance, quality assurance lead, software quality engineer, software quality assurance engineer, test, test engineer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...