Ferguson is looking to train our future leaders from the ground-up, beginning in our entry-level Inventory Management Trainee Program.
How We Train You:
Invest in your personal career development in our entry-level Inventory Management Trainee Program. You will start your 24 months of training in our Cincinnati, OH location for a 6-month introduction to our Integrated Services business. You will then continue to relocate every 6 months within our integrated services network for the duration of your training time. Housing will be provided at each location.
Your focus during training will be to learn more about warehouse operations, sourcing and purchasing, and manage inventory usage and metrics for customers. Upon successful completion of the Inventory Management Trainee Program, you will relocate to your final assigned location as an entry-level Operations Manager. Final location assignments are determined based on business needs.
What Happens After Training:
As an entry-level Operations Manager, you will be responsible for all operations of a customer?s manufacturing plant. Responsibilities will include leading a team of buyers and warehouse associates. Ongoing training will be provided to develop people management skills and HR competencies.
What You Need to Succeed:
- A desire to learn with a drive to succeed
- An understanding of the value of a long-lasting relationship, delivering to both the business and our customers
- Passion for teamwork and community investment
- Ability to take accountability and problem-solving skills
- Interest in supporting our world-class customer service in our Integrated Services business
Start Dates: early February or Early August
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...