GrantPA is a web platform that connects artists with opportunities. We want to build the largest, most resourceful platform for artists.
We?re looking for an experienced, detail-oriented, and deeply collaborative UI/UX Designer capable of developing high-fidelity, visually appealing prototypes for Web.
The ideal candidate will be a creative thinker with strong graphic and visual design skills. Someone who can create and take UX flows and wireframes to the next level, while adhering to UI design heuristics and best practices. In other words, someone capable of designing interfaces that are usable as they are beautiful.
GrantPA has been named by TED as one of the \"breakthrough ideas worth spreading\". Our current advisory board consists of Yo-Yo Ma, Alicia Adams, and Nicolas Chbat. We currently have 3,000 users in our private beta. Our TED Talk ?Why must artists be poor?? discussing the importance of arts and funding artists have gained over 1 million views so far, check it out!
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Analyze user feedback and activity, and iterate to enhance the user experience
Associated topics: interactive producer, interface, ui, ui designer, ui ux designer, user experience, ux, ux designer, ux ui designer, wireframing
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...