- Responsible for researching grant opportunities at appropriate places
- Possess broad knowledge of organizational structure, functions and needs
- Possess essential knowledge of a grant application process
- Develop effective grant proposals and grant reports based on the organizational requirement
- Identify and understand the financial and budget matters of the company
- Ability to incorporate accurate and pertinent information in the proposal or application
- Interface and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Assist various department staff in writing periodic reports to comply with grant requirements
- Maintain a professional and cordial relation with the grant coordinator and fund providers to ensure and check if the information provided meets the requirements
- Submit proposals within deadlines to grant coordinators or concerned people for approvals
Associated topics: fund, funding, grant, grant administration, grant administrator, grant management, proposal
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...