- Own a robust sales pipeline to meet weekly and monthly sales targets, from first contact through registration.
- Call and email prospective customers to understand their needs, schedule trial classes, provide feedback and course recommendations, and close opportunities with new students.
- Serve as a counselor and trusted expert in the field who partners with parents and students to help them succeed.
- Work with multiple teams to hit company-wide goals for growth, including working with Marketing to improve the inbound leads funnel (e.g. education and email campaigns) and with Product to incorporate customer feedback.
Associated topics: agent, club, dealer, inside sales, insurance, market, marketing, outbound, telephone, vacation
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...