- PKF O'Connor Davies, LLP
- $140,340.00 -140,340.00/year*
8 Dorchester Rd
The Supervisor will be required to perform and direct the broadest range of Risk Advisory tasks. This individual will assist the engagement partner and/or manager in engagement planning, execution of test plans, report writing and review of final reports.
* Plans and performs operational and compliance audits and various Risk Advisory engagements (i.e. SOC reports, SOX, etc.).
* Creates audit planning memos in conformance with Risk Advisory procedures.
* Documents business processes within process narratives or flowcharts, identifying risks and mitigating controls.
* Develops risk and control matrices and assists in the designing of test plans.
* Identifies control gaps and test the design and operational effectiveness of existing controls.
* Formulates clear and concise conclusions on internal controls and business processes and efficiencies.
* Prepares audit reports detailing findings and recommendations and review findings and recommendations with appropriate management personnel through exit conferences.
* Participates in Risk Advisory engagement exit meetings and prepares presentations.
* Keeps abreast of regulations, industry, and information technology changes.
* Involved in the research and development of new emerging risk engagements.
* BS/BA degree in Accounting from an accredited college/university.
* 3-5 years of experience within a public accounting firm or industry environment performing internal audit, consulting or risk services required.
* Work on SOC reports and SOX engagements is desired.
* CIA, CPA, and/or CISA certification is desired.
* Working knowledge of data analytics software IDEA preferred.
* Experience in creating process documentation, developing audit plans, and executing test plans.
* Knowledge of internal accounting controls, professional standards and regulations and systems.
* Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint.
* Ability to travel to client locations as needed.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...